CPG is pleased to present 11 Toohey Road, Wetherill Park.
A well-maintained, freehold warehouse and office facility centrally located within Wetherill Park’s industrial hub, the property offers excellent truck access and accessibility to major thoroughfares including Cowpasture Road (550m* west), The Horsely Drive (1.1km* south) and the M7 Motorway access ramps (3km* west).
Key features of the opportunity include:
• 1,873m²* land area
• 1,059m²* lettable area
• High-clearance clearspan warehouse of 875m²*
• Glazed, airconditioned office over two levels totaling 184m²*
• 830m²* concrete hardstand yard and car parking area at front
• Ground level office/showroom
• Securely fenced and gated
• Zoned E4: General Industrial under Fairfield Local Environmental Plan 2013
• 26m* frontage to Toohey Road
• Conveniently located within Wetherill Park’s industrial hub and major thoroughfares within close proximity
• Currently leased to Hi-Torque Truck Spares
Opportunities to acquire prime, industrial facilities within the highly sought-after industrial precinct are seldom. 11 Toohey Road presents as an excellent purchase for an eventual owner occupier or astute investor.
The Smithfield-Wetherill Park Industrial Estate is one of the largest in the Southern Hemisphere. Strategically connected to national and international transport networks, including the M4 and M7 motorways, the new Western Sydney Airport and nearby intermodal terminal, the industrial area is home to nearly 3,000 businesses and 20,000 jobs.**
This property is being offered for sale by way of Public Auction, being held on site on Thursday 22nd June at 12:30pm (AEST).
OPEN FOR INSPECTION
Wednesdays 12:00pm to 12:45pm
For further information, please contact the exclusive selling agents:
0477 665 455
0431 817 616
0401 451 889
**Fairfield City Council