CPG are pleased to present to market for sale via public auction this freehold industrial lot of 424m²* in the highly sought after Peakhurst/Mortdale industrial district, a centralized position in the greater Sydney area with convenient access to King Georges Road, the M5 & M8 motorways.
With frontage to one of the most prominent industrial streets and current building of 280m²* with short term tenants, the property is ideal purchasers seeking a freehold industrial lot with the potential to renovate and occupy OR to substantially re-develop into a purpose built industrial facility with street exposure to then occupy, re-sell or lease.
– Freehold industrial block in highly sought-after Peakhurst/Mortdale industrial district (largest in St George region)
– 424m²* total land area
– 280m²* total building area over 2 separate warehouse/workshop areas
– Hardstand yard component and driveway storage at front of property
– In current condition property is ideal for short term storage and office building facing street for exposure and client presence OR for someone to knockdown rear shed and renovate front office to create hardstand yard storage ideal for vehicle and equipment with a neat well-presented front office for office staff
– Suitable for an owner occupier to purchase and substantially renovate or re-develop a purpose built premises
– Buildings in current condition can be used/leased short term whilst a DA approval for re-development is sought
– Potential rental income for entire property as is within the range of $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 pa Gross + GST for buildings and yard in current condition
– Ideal for owner occupiers and strong demand from investors looking for warehousing assets
– Central Sydney location within the immediate vicinity of Forest Road, King Georges Road, the M5 and M8 Motorways (WestConnex)
– 13km to Sydney Airport*, 21km to Port Botany* and 23kms south of Sydney CBD*
For further information on this rare opportunity or to arrange an inspection, please contact agents Ryan McMahon on 0429 228 460 or Damen Astey on 0431 817 616.
On-site unless sold prior
Thursday 1st December 2022 at 12:45pm