CPG are proud to present one of the most anticipated redevelopments along Taren Point Road. With prominent exposure and corner location, this purpose-built showroom and warehouse will demonstrate a state of the art and sophisticated presentation for its future occupants.
Areas from 205m²* to 700m²*
• Floor to ceiling glass façade
• Signage exposure to thousands daily (RMS indicates over 55,000 passing vehicles daily)
• Customer car parking and loading, pickup areas
• Corner location to Parraweena Road & Taren Point Road
• Internal clearance from 4 to 5m*
• Opposite Taren Point Hotel, Nick Skali, Coats Hire, Shell, IGA and Beacon Lighting
• Lift access and goods lift
• Flexible floor plans up to 700m²* per level
Construction is scheduled to commence in early 2020 with completion expected in early 2021.
173-175 Taren Point Road would be ideally suited to automotive, marine, sales showroom, home furniture and homewares, home renovation specialists to name a few.
For more information on this exciting project and to review the floor plans please contact the our leasing team.