Property Details :
Commercial Property Group has the exclusive and exciting opportunity to offer 19-37 Railway Parade, Kogarah retail strip to market.
This trophy-like property provides 13 tenancies occupying 14 lots to be sold in one line at auction on 16th June 2022, it benefits from an extraordinary 65m frontage to Railway Parade and is directly adjacent to Kogarah Train Station, located within the core of Kogarah Town Centre.
A first class offering that has experienced extremely low vacancy rates providing a constant and steady stream of income for investors seeking to acquire secure return on investment or for those interested in adding value with the potential for additional levels or a new redevelopment, subject to council approval.
Key features include:
– 13 shops plus 1 commercial office
– Zoned B4 – Mixed Use
– Varied tenancy profile – Retail & commercial
– Extremely low vacancy rates
– Annual fully leased income of $527,280.34 pa Gross + GST
– Directly next to Kogarah Train Station & Town Centre
– Top shelf investment with 12 tenancies occupying 14 lots
– Development potential STCA*
For further information on this opportunity, please contact the exclusive agents Damen Astey 0431 817 616 or Hayden Bennett 0477 665 455.
Thursday 16th June 2022 – CPG Group Auction Night commencing at 6:00pm
Club Central Hurstville
2 Crofts Avenue
Hurstville NSW 2220