CPG are pleased to present to market for sale via public auction (if not sold prior) an increasingly rare industrial freehold property with 2,022m²* of land, 1,020m²* of total building area and ample rear hardstand yard in a highly central Sydney location being only a short distance to major roads such as Forest Road, King Georges Road, the M5 and M8 Motorways (WestConnex).
With a passing income of $193,818.17 pa Gross + GST, a significant building with modern upgrades AND development upside, this property offers immense potential for purchasers to either occupy as is, invest and capitalise on the strong south Sydney industrial rental market, or re-develop in a tightly held area lacking new commercial/industrial development.
– 2,022m²* land area
– 1,020m²* building area
– 765m²* rear hardstand, concrete yard
– Clear-span warehouse with modern upgrades such as LED lighting, electrical re-wiring and well presented office spaces
– Freehold industrial block in highly sought-after Peakhurst/Mortdale industrial district (largest in St George region)
– Street frontage and exposure to one of Peakhurst’s most prominent industrial streets, Stanley Street, a main thoroughfare between Boundary Road and Mortdale Woolworths
– Currently occupied by smash repairer, month to month tenancy
– Excellent investment potential with a true multi-tenancy opportunity (warehouse, office and yard can be leased separately)
– Untold redevelopment potential
– 1:1 FSR and 16m building height limit
– Central Sydney location within the immediate vicinity of Forest Road, King Georges Road, the M5 and M8 Motorways (WestConnex)
– 3km to Sydney Airport*, 21km to Port Botany* and 23kms south of Sydney CBD*
Land holdings of this size are a rare commodity not just in the Peakhurst area, but in the entire Southern Sydney region, so for further information please contact the exclusive agents Ryan McMahon on 0429 228 460 or Damen Astey on 0431 817 616.
Open For Inspection:
Wednesday’s from 1:00pm to 1:30pm
8th, 15th, 22nd & 29th March 2023
Auction (unless sold prior):
Wednesday 5th April 2023
On-site at 11:30am