CPG are pleased to present to market for public auction this freestanding shop-top with a ground floor restaurant and first floor residential apartment – Located the heart of the iconic Brighton Le-Sands restaurant and retail strip on Bay Street.
Brighton Le-Sands has seen a rejuvenation in recent years with shop vacancy rates at all time lows and the opening of many new and exciting café, dining and leisure venues along with multiple new and future residential developments that are currently being sold or are in the pipeline.
Bay Street is also home to the renowned Brighton Novotel, which has also just undergone a substantial renovation and is set to bring even more upside to the iconic Bayside strip.
Ideal for both Investors and Occupiers, The property is offered with a passing rental income of $84,338.72 excluding GST with both tenants are eager to renew but no current fixed term leases, providing investors the ability to negotiate favourable new rental terms at market rates OR the rare opportunity for an owner occupier to secure a business and living space in the one property.
– 127m²* land area
– Rear lane access to both shop and residence (Crighton Lane)
– 115m²* retail shop
– Spacious 2 bedroom apartment (77m²*) overlooking Bay Street
– Combined passing income of $84,338.72 excluding GST
– Well known restaurant operator, Little Sicily
– Potential rental upside
– Zoned SP3 – Tourist
– With a 3:1 FSR and 27m building height the property also has future development potential
– 200m to Brighton Le-Sands beach
– Positioned in heart of retail strip and surrounded by other restaurants, shops and café’s
For further information on this exciting opportunity please contact agents Ryan McMahon 0429 228 460 or Greg Carr 0477 880 576.
Thursday 16th June 2022 – CPG Group Auction Night commencing at 6:00pm
Club Central Hurstville
2 Crofts Avenue
Hurstville NSW 2220
Open for inspection:
Thursdays 11:00am -11:30am
12th, 19th, 26th May and 2nd & 9th June 2022