CPG are pleased to present a rare opportunity to acquire an industrial land holding of 528m²* in a prime central Sydney location offered with DA approval for a modern, state of the art freehold warehouse and office building.
The land is currently DA approved for a modern freehold warehouse and office building of 518m²* spanning over three levels with a basement of 400m²*, high clearance warehousing of up to 9.7m* and floor to ceiling glass façade office ideal for any modern warehousing, manufacturing or e-commerce business.
Construction is ready to commence with the hard work of DA approval process already completed, presenting one of the first opportunities of its kind for any local business owner looking for a BRAND NEW ultimate business headquarters and what is sure to be one of the most premier buildings in the highly sought-after St George industrial market.
– 528m²* total land area
– Clear land with no buildings, ready to be occupied or built on
– 16m frontage*
– Located in the largest industrial district in St George/Georges River (Peakhurst/Mortdale)
– Suitable for an owner occupier to purchase and substantially renovate or re-develop a purpose built premises
– Ideal for owner occupiers and strong demand from investors looking for warehousing assets
– Central Sydney location within the immediate vicinity of Forest Road, King Georges Road, the M5 and M8 Motorways (West Connex)
– 13km to Sydney Airport*, 21km to Port Botany* and 23kms south of Sydney CBD*
DA Approved Building Features:
– Immaculately presented modern freehold industrial/warehouse building, one of the only of its kind in the entire St George Region
– 518m²* total building area
– Warehouse floorspace of 343m²* with currently up to 9.7m* clearance
– First floor office of 176m²* with floor to ceiling glass façade and outlook
– Basement approx. 415m²* with 3m* internal clearance
– Car lift over all 3 levels
– Ground floor and first floor amenities
– Additional metal or concrete mezzanine could be extended over what is currently the 10m high warehouse to provide additional floorspace of approx. 186m²*
– 10m* total building height (could be increased to 12 with new zoning controls)
– Disabled parking space and street level access for customers and clients
– DA approved, the difficulties of dealing with council have already been completed!
For further information on the site and to receive the DA approved plans, please contact exclusive sales agents Ryan McMahon 0429 228 460 or Jackson Chambers 0476 001 048.
*N.B. Computer Generated Images