436 Burwood Road, Belmore is located where Burwood Road meets Leylands Parade, which is prominent corner position with strong exposure.
The multi-level retail/commercial building has move-in ready areas and offers a wide range of spaces for a variety of different usages.
Ground Floor: 125m² – 250m² – This particular area offers the flexibility of a ground floor operation with the added bonus of a street front presence. This space would suit a food operator, to service the food and beverage requirement of the tenants with the building, as well as the surrounding locale. Commercial/Retail users of all kind are invited to inspect this area as the Landlord offers flexibility around the nature of the operator.
First Floor: 280m² – 580m² – Half of this area is currently occupied by a gym user. Other gyms/physical users within the Health & Lifestyle sector are invited to come take a look at this space. The above average internal clearance (3m+) and the concrete slab lends itself to a variety of different operators. The space has an abundance of natural light and is a blank canvass and attracts itself to businesses of all kinds.
Second Floor: 250m² – 580m² – This level of the building is currently fitted out to suit your traditional office operator. With a great balance between open plan and partitioned area, these spaces are move-in ready.
Other features of the site include:
* Large panoramic rooftop with city views.
* Zoned B2 local centre, permitting with consent a variety of uses including commercial, educational, medical and centre based child care facilities, registered clubs etc.
* On-site, secure garage parking which is rear lane accessible
* All levels of the building are serviced by a lift.
* All levels are serviced by their own amenities, which include male and female toilets