Positioned directly opposite Allawah Train Station is this iconic building, home to the popular eatery, ‘Little Italy’. The property provides a land area of 427m²* with B2 – Local Centre zoning along with rear lane access and off-street parking. The building spans over two levels being 380m²* and is moments to Kogarah CBD along with easy access directly to Princes Highway.
• Occupied by the long-standing restaurant – ‘Little Italy’
• Lease back available
• Grease trap
• Kitchens x 2
• Pizza Oven
• Rear parking and access
• Bathroom amenities
• Huge exposure to passing trade
• Redevelopment potential (S.T.C.A.)
• Floor Space Ratio of 2.5:1
• Building Height limit of 21m
Contact our agents below for further discussions or to obtain an Information Memorandum today.