This property provides a land area of 427m²* with B2 – Local Centre zoning along with rear lane access and off-street parking. The building spans over two levels being 380m²* and is moments to Kogarah CBD along with easy access directly to Princes Highway. Directly opposite Allawah Train Station is this iconic building, home to the popular eatery, ‘Little Italy’.
• Occupied by the long-standing restaurant – ‘Little Italy’
• Grease trap
• Kitchens x 2
• Pizza Oven
• Rear parking and access
• Bathroom amenities
• Huge exposure to passing trade
• Redevelopment potential (STCA**)
• Floor Space Ratio of 2.5:1
• Building Height limit of 21m
Ideal for owner occupier, investor or developer.
Contact Damen Astey 0431 817 616 or Hayden Bennett 0477 665 455 for further discussions or to obtain an Information Memorandum today.
**Subject to Council Approval