Commercial Property Group are pleased to present 88 Rogers Street, Roselands to market. An exceptional opportunity to acquire a large 1,834m² industrial block of land located in one of South-Western Sydney’s most prominent infill locations.
INDUSTRIAL USERS TAKE NOTE OF:
* THE POTENTIAL this site holds is incredible. An easy to work with rectangular shape block with approximate dimensions of 27m x 67m lends itself to a boutique industrial development (STCA), which currently the area is lacking. With a current under-supply of industrial strata units for sale and lease, and an oversupply of enquiry in the market, this potential development makes the perfect investment to meet the needs of the area
* DECEASED ESTATE – MUST BE SOLD – Under instructions to sell to the highest bidder!
* THE OCCUPIER here would find incredible value in purchasing a site at a “Land Value” price, and building their factory to their desired specifications (STCA).
* THE LOCATION is well-serviced by public transport, with bus stops and train stations all within walking distance, and local amenities such as cafes, shops, and restaurants conveniently located nearby.
* THE CONVENIENCE offered with this site is unparalleled. Situated just minutes to the M5 Motorway at Kingsgrove Road, and in equally close proximity to the East & Westbound entrances at King Georges Rd, which also connect you to the M8 Motorway. The site is also central to other major arterial roads, making this the most conveniently located property on the market today.
*THE OFFERING is truly unique, with nothing else like this on the market today. Be sure to contact the agent noted below, to obtain an Information Memorandum, and take advantage of this incredible opportunity.
Open For Inspections: Thursday 12:00pm – 12:30pm
Auction: 6:00PM – 30th Of March 2023 @ Level 3/56 Kitchener Parade, Bankstown
0430 140 683