CPG are pleased to present to market via public auction this freestanding industrial facility in the tightly held Peakhurst/Mortdale industrial precinct, located on the corner of Lorraine and Stanley street, the main thoroughfare from Boundary Road to Roberts Avenue (Mortdale Woolworths).
With two separate warehouse units and tenants on month-to-month leases, the property presents the unique opportunity to either occupy, re-develop or secure a dual income freehold industrial investment with upside.
• Freestanding industrial premises (no strata)
• 717m²* of total land area
• 475m²* building area over two separate warehouses
• Benefit from multi-tenanted passing income
• Multi-tenant opportunity or suitable for re-development
• Capitalise on rental return whilst planning to re-develop
• Ideal for owner occupiers or developers who would like to purchase and complete substantial renovations or development
• On-site parking available
• Located just-off Boundary Road on a busy thoroughfare of Stanley/Lorraine Street, the connecting road between Boundary Road and Roberts Road (Woolworths)
• IN2: Light Industrial zoning
• Tightly held area with strong demand for freestanding properties and owner occupation of industrial/warehouse units
• Central Sydney location within the immediate vicinity of Forest Road, King Georges Road, the M5 and M8 Motorways (WestConnex)
• 13km to Sydney Airport*, 21km to Port Botany* and 23kms south of Sydney CBD*
For further information on this opportunity please contact the exclusive selling agents Ryan McMahon on 0429 228 460 or Damen Astey on 0431 817 616.
By specific appointment on Thursdays between 1:00-1:45pm
Thursday 18th November 2021
On-Site at 12:30pm