CPG are pleased to present for sale via public auction “11 Penshurst St, Penshurst” – Ideal for the shrewd investor looking to take full advantage of a strong tenancy and a quality rental income, as well as offering potential for future “Value Add” & “Upside”.
Properties like this are rarely offered to the market, particularly within the tightly held Penshurst Street. This property boasts all of the following & so much more:
* Rear lane access and on-site parking at the rear of the of the property.
* Established long term tenancy with a lease in place until 30th June 2025, with a further 5-year option. The tenant is currently paying $46,928.57 P.A. Gross + GST with the tenant paying the water usage and services costs.
* 60 meters from Penshurst Railway Station and close to bus routes connecting you to all parts of Sydney
* Huge Foot Traffic and presence via the busy Penshurst Street
* Potential for future upside: Look to build a 2nd story residential or commercial unit above, or the potential of being amalgamated with a number of adjoining properties to create a “mixed use” development site. (S.T.C.A)
* Central to Sydney – Located just 3.1km to the M5 motorway entrance and exit and just 1.5km to the Hurstville CBD
* Solid brick construction! – They don’t build them like this anymore!
Open for Inspection: Wednesday’s 11:30am – 12:00pm.
Auction: 7th April 2022 6pm at 3/56 Kitchener Parade, Bankstown
0430 140 683
0429 228 460