Property Details :
CPG are pleased to present for sale via public auction this freehold investment opportunity with a long term lease to an essential services tenant, in a prime position opposite Kogarah station on the bustling Railway Parade retail strip, among other notable businesses such as Westpac Bank, El-Janneh restaurant, Commonwealth bank, and many other takeaway and retail shops.
Ideal for investors, 130 Railway Parade is a well presented retail shop with a long term lease to local well known Farooq Pharmacy, a proven low risk essential services business with a NET income of $90,360.96 pa + GST and options to 2030.
The property also has plenty of future development upside both with the potential addition of a first floor residential or commercial space AND long term, large scale development potential when amalgamated with neighbouring properties, being zoned B4 with 2.5:1 FSR (STCA).
– 201m²* land area
– 190m²* total building area
– Prime position, 200m to Kogarah train-station
– Secure long term lease to Farooq Pharmacy
– NET income of $90,360.96 pa + GST
– 5 year lease expiring April 2025 with further 5 year option to April 2030
– Tenant responsible for 100% of outgoings as per the lease
– Well presented internal fit-out
– Low risk essential services tenant
– Rear lane access
– B4 mixed use zoning with a 2.5:1 FSR
– Both small and large scale future development potential (S.T.C.A)
For further information on this exciting opportunity, please contact exclusive sales agents Damen Astey on 0431 817 616 or Ryan McMahon on 0429 228 460.
Open For Inspections:
2:00pm to 2:30pm Thursday’s
30th June, 7th, 14th & 21st July 2022
Thursday 28th July 2022 at 12:30pm
Commercial Property Group Office
239 Rocky Point Road
Ramagate NSW 2217