CPG are pleased to present for sale via public auction this Freehold, mixed use property ideal for owner occupiers and investors alike. Few properties like this are ever offered to the market.
Suitable for owner occupiers wanting to own their place of business and be only moments from the station, café’s and the centre of Penshurst’s retail hub whilst also having potential second level rental income, OR the astute investor wanting to capitalise on upside and future development potential, having recently been re-zoned to increase the floorspace ratio and the building height limit.
– Underdeveloped 255m² approx. site
– Full brick 155m² approx. building over 2 levels
– PRIME location only 100 meters from Penshurst station
– Retail strip with many highly successful and long standing businesses
– Rear lane access with on site parking for 5-6 cars
– RECENTLY RE-ZONED;
– Floor space ratio of 2.5:1
– Zoned B2 – Local Centre (mixed use)
– 21m Building height limit
Open for Inspection: Wednesdays & Fridays 12:00 – 12:30pm.
Auction: Thursday 27th May 2021 6pm at 3/56 Kitchener Parade, Bankstown.
0429 228 460
0450 440 799