CPG are pleased to present to market via public auction the opportunity to secure a 197m²* freehold retail shop in a prime position opposite Riverwood Plaza which is home to Woolworths, Aldi and many other shops, 180m* to Riverwood station, Club rivers and their new 3 level public carpark AND opposite a new proposed development of 33 apartments set to uplift the Riverwood retail community.
190 Belmore Road is currently rented month to month and is keeping in highly presentable condition, providing opportunity for both investors and occupiers as an ideal property for any number of retail, commercial, takeaway or restaurant operators. The property also has plenty of potential future development upside both in short term with the potential addition of a first floor residential or commercial space (STCA) AND long term, large scale development potential when amalgamated with neighbouring properties, being zoned B2 with an 18m building height limit.
– 197m²* land area
– 141m²* building area with room to increase
– Rear lane access
– Prime position opposite major retail outlet and amongst many shops and restaurants
– Glass shopfront and exposure to busy Belmore Road
– Well-presented internal area and ample storage at rear
– Kitchenette and amenities
– 180m* to Riverwood station
– Ample nearby parking both from public carparks and off street parking
– Zoned B2 – Local Centre (mixed use) with a 2:1 FSR and 18m building height limit
– Passing income of $60,000.00 pa + GST
– Short drive to M5 at new Riverwood on and off ramps
For further information on this opportunity please contact exclusive agents Ryan McMahon 0429 228 460 or Hayden Bennett 0477 665 455.
Sold Prior to Auction