CPG are pleased to present for sale via an Expressions of Interest campaign this one-of-a-kind, freestanding industrial facility, with high quality construction, great positioning just off Boundary and Forest Roads and ideal for owner-occupiers and investors alike.
This property also offers a unique opportunity for those interested to secure a self-storage business as well as the real-estate itself as both the basement and the warehouse have been equipped with storage units that are fully remote and electronically operable, are all currently rented.
An astute purchaser could either retain the entire business and utilise a small portion of the property for their own use, or customise the facility to whatever suits them to allow their business to operate at full capacity from a quality building whilst also having secondary income from an easily manageable side business.
• Situated on 700m²* of land area
• 420m²* warehouse area
• 320m²* street level lower ground
• 292m²* bonus mezzanine area
• 33m²* Office/caretakers suite
• Clearance of up to 6.5m (to be confirmed) with wide roller door
• On-site parking
• Current Passing income of $112,912 pa + GST from storage business
• Frontage to prominent Peakhurst industrial street, visible from Boundary Road and also traffic generated by neighbouring GYC and the Peakhurst Inn carpark
• Well-constructed building with concrete slab, brickwork and metal roofing
• Multi-tenant and business investment opportunity
• Freestanding industrial premises in tightly held Peakhurst/Mortdale industrial precinct
• Central Sydney location within the immediate vicinity of Forest Road, King Georges Road, the M5 and M8 Motorways (WestConnex)
• 13km to Sydney Airport*, 21km to Port Botany* and 23kms south of Sydney CBD*
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact selling agents Hayden Bennett on 0477 665 455 or Ryan McMahon on 0429 228 460.