Property Details :
CPG is pleased to present 2 Woodville Street, Hurstville to the market for sale via expressions of interest, offered to market for the first time in 30 years as a rare opportunity to secure a 3 level freehold commercial building with basement parking for 17 vehicles in Hurstville CBD.
Situated on 656m²* of land with existing retail and commercial spaces totalling 1,080m²* positioned in the centre of Hurstville CBD moments from Westfield’s, Hurstville Train Station, Bus Interchange and all other major Hurstville amenities and retail to provide the ideal business headquarters for owner occupiers OR opportunity for investors seeking prime positioned commercial buildings with upside.
Further, 2 Woodville Street has a flexible B4 mixed use zoning, Floor Space Ratio of 3:1 and 19m building height – providing development upside and scope to improve the existing building (STCA).
– 656m²* land area
– 1,080m²* building area over 3 levels
– B4 mixed use zoning
– 3:1 FSR (potential GFA of 1,968m²*)
– Open plan office floorplates, both levels having new carpet and painted walls
– Partially leased with current income of $72,631 pa + GST
– 894m²* office space currently vacant over 2 levels, to provide potential additional income of $312,900 pa + GST
– Option to sub divide office floorplates
– Brand new lift
– Basement with 17 parking spaces
For more information on this exciting offering, please don’t hesitate to contact:
Damen Astey 0431 817 616
Ryan McMahon 0429 228 460
Hayden Bennett 0477 665 455
Open for Inspections:
19th & 26th May 2022 and 2nd & 9th June 2022
Expressions of Interest:
Closing 17th June 2022 at 4:00pm