23-25 Mangrove Lane, Taren Point is arguably one of the best industrial facilities within Southern Sydney. Opportunities such as this are rare, with demand for well-positioned, high quality industrial premises currently far out-stripping supply. Whether you are looking for a 1st class investment or a new corporate headquarters, this is an opportunity not to be missed or repeated!
Built in approximately 2004, the well-positioned property near the water’s edge at Taren Point is currently tenanted.
• Land area of 2,628m²*
• 1,765m²* of total building area
• Modern construction
• High clearance warehouse of approx. 9m
• 3x roller doors
• Undercover loading area
• Gated facility
• Next door to cycle/walk way that goes from Taren Point to Kurnell
• Current annual rent of $337,652.64 pa Net + GST
• On-site parking for 14 car spaces
• Ample hardstand area, ideal for container up and offloading
• Exceptional office area spanning over ground floor and mezzanine
• Staff amenities including lunch room, wash room and male and female bathrooms
With Sydney’s industrial land shortage and the significant demand spiking prices for vacant land and skyrocketing constructions costs, capitalise on this opportunity where all the work is done!
For more information on this exciting offering, please don’t hesitate to contact:
Damen Astey 0431 817 616
Hayden Bennett 0477 665 455