CPG are pleased to present to market for sale a significant un-developed land holding of 2,978m²* next to Penshurst Station in the heart of Penshurst’s commercial/retail centre, offering immense opportunity to capitalise on current high levels of demand for commercial and business units within the St George region.
With IN2 light industrial zoning, the site presents the ideal opportunity for any form of light industrial/business park or office/storage development which could maximise on the vast number of surrounding commercial businesses and high density residential dwellings and the strategic benefit of proximity to both public transport (station and bus services) and direct access to King Georges Road (600m*) and subsequent 5 minute* drive to the M5 and M8.
These features present excellent position for any small to medium business operator to have convenient transport and commute for customers, employees and goods across Sydney and will be sure to generate a thriving hub for business activity, a strong selling point that a new commercial/light industrial/storage development can capitalise on.
– 2,978m²* land area
– 1,065m² building area
-1:1 FSR with 16m building height limit (potential GFA of 2,978m²*)
– Low site coverage of only approx. 37%, the rest being vacant hardstand
– Prime location for business or commercial development being right next to public transport and in immediate proximity of major arterial roads (King Georges Road, Forest Road and M5/M8)
– Capitalise on surrounding commercial business’ and significant amount medium to high density residential dwellings
– Penshurst is one of the most thriving commercial/retail hub’s in the St George region including well known destination businesses such as Penshurst Hotel, BWS Liquor, IGA, Jetts Fitness and Penshurst RSL
– Current buildings ideal for light manufacturing or storage being lower clearance brick workshops/warehouses
– Short term holding income of approx. $145,516.00 pa Gross + GST
– Longest lease term to expire August 2024
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact agents Ryan McMahon on 0429 228 460 or Hayden Bennett on 0477 665 455.
Open for Inspection: