Three Key Points
• Freehold Property
• Corporate fitout and Presentation
• 250 space council carpark meters away
CBRE in conjunction with CPG are please to offer 30 Garema Circuit, Kingsgrove to the market by way of Public Auction on the 29th October 2020.
This freestanding property provides the astute owner occupier or investor the opportunity to purchase a freehold property and avoid the hassles of strata. The property is very well presented and as a result would a corporate headquarters with ancillary storage.
This property allows the purchaser the opportunity to purchaser a very well presented and maintained property, however, also allows the purchaser to benefit from the nearby key infrastructure upgrades in the opening of the M8 Tunnel and also the widening of the M5. The property also benefits from being only meters from a huge free 250 space council car park.
Other key highlights of the property include:
– Freehold property
– Corporate style presentation and fitout
– Excellent signage/ branding opportunity
– Goods hoist between floors
– 12 onsite car parking space
– Near new ducted air conditioning
– Flexible floor plan which allows for a variety of uses
– Reduced power costs by 15%*
– Recently replaced air conditioning system
This property is ideal for the business, which is looking for a office which commands presence, however also has the flexibility to provide storage and warehousing. The added benefit of the council car park for a business which has a large influx of customers or staff is also a huge positive for this property.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive agents CBRE or CPG.
Open for Inspection: 10:00-10:30am Tuesday’s & Thursday’s commencing 29/09/20 – 27/10/20 (unless otherwise scheduled or sold prior)