Commercial Property Group are pleased to present to the market for the first time in three decades 319 Kingsway, Caringbah.
This primely located 220m²* shop is in the heart of Caringbah CBD. Showcasing a highly exposed position on the well-known Kingsway and opposite President Avenue, neighbouring Commonwealth Bank, ANZ, Caringbah Hotel, Dan Murphy’s, Australia Post and National Australia Bank to name a few along with Caringbah’s Council Car Park, this property portrays the adage “Location, Location, Location”. Appealing to either the investor or owner occupier.
Key features include:
• Land and Building Area: 220m²*
• Floor Space Ratio of 3:1
• Building Height Limit of 25m
• Rear loading dock with shutter door & basement storage and access
• E2: Commercial Centre
• Direct access to rear laneway and overviewing council car park (140 car spaces*) and Highfields Caringbah
• Exposure to 21,000* cars daily
• Directly adjacent to traffic lights pedestrian crossing
• Suited to owner occupiers, investors
• Currently rented on a month to month lease
• Open Plan configuration
• Underdeveloped site with potential of 660sqm* Gross Floor Area (subject to council approval)
Opportunities for commercial assets boasting these characteristics and features are seldom. Don’t let another decade slip away; seize the opportunity and make your smart investment now!
For further information, please contact the exclusive selling agents:
0477 665 455
0431 817 616