Property Details :
CPG is excited to represent this significant and well-known retail commercial building located in the centre of Cronulla Mall. Tightly held for over 50 years by the owner, this 882m²* combined land area property provides an ideal investment for the astute investor looking to secure one of the largest parcel of land offerings in what is arguably the most desirable commercial property location within Cronulla, if not Southern Sydney.
37-39 Cronulla Street is entirely occupied by Blooms Chemist and sub tenants. The property has operated as a pharmacy and medical suite for well over 40 years. 33-35 Cronulla Street is a multi-tenancy occupied property and comprises of 4 individual tenants including retail shops Rundles Cronulla and Mobile Rescue.
• 882m²* combined land area
• 1,026m²* combined lettable area
• Current combined rental income $576,161.58 pa + GST* plus one vacancy of 102m²* shop front
• Zoned B3 Commercial Core under Sutherland Shire Council
• Floor Space Ratio 2:1
• Building Height Limit 13m
• 27m* frontage to Cronulla Mall
• Conveniently located with all Cronulla’s amenities within close proximity
• Neighbouring to Australia Post and opposite Priceline this building and its location is extremely well known to the locals
• Development potential for increased floor space subject to council approval or significant opportunity to reposition the buildings offering with alternative retails offerings and commercial suites
Cronulla is one of the most sought-after locations within the Sutherland Shire. It is filled with vibrant retailers, foodies, wine bars and so much more. This is a once in a generation opportunity that shouldn’t be missed and any astute commercial investor or developer will appreciate the intrinsic value on holding such significant prime property investment which will pay dividends in both the short and long term.
The property is being sold by way of expressions of interest. The offering is for a sale in one line (33-35 & 37-39 Cronulla Street) but all prospective purchasers are encouraged to express their purchase interest for either the entire offering or separate.
Expressions of interest closing 5pm Thursday 28th October 2021.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact exclusive selling agents Hayden Bennett on 0477 665 455 or Damen Astey on 0431 817 616.
*All figures are approximate