CPG are pleased to present for sale via Expressions of Interest a rare opportunity in the highly sought-after Kogarah industrial district to secure a versatile freehold premises with a total land area of 974m²* and approximately 622m²* in building area.
This industrial/manufacturing warehouse boasts a freehold title and an enviable corner position directly opposite Scarborough Park, offering exceptional exposure and branding opportunities and is currently separated into 5 separate warehouses, a strategic asset for a range of uses from mechanical and manufacturing, to warehousing and storage – while also being suitable as a multi tenanted industrial investment with significant rental and development upside.
– Street facing warehouse, Corner positioned offering exposure and branding opportunities
– 974m²* total land area with approx. 622m²* in total building area.
– Prime location only short distance to Kogarah CBD, M5 & M8, Princes Highway and Taren Point Bridge.
– Currently part owner occupied and part leased, potential to negotiate favourable leaseback terms and increase current rents
– Potential for 5 separate rental incomes (5 separate warehouse units)
– Significant rental and development upside in a highly sought after location
– Pleasant outlook to Scarborough Park.
– An ideal property for owner occupiers seeking a standard industrial property for manufacturing and heavier uses while also being suitable for storage and mechanical.
– Ideal for investors seeking a freehold investment in the low-risk industrial category, with the ability to lease the premises to multiple different tenants.
– Development upside with potential to either demolish and re-do brand new purpose-built industrial facility or multiple separate modern warehouse units facing Scarborough park (STCA), OR provide refurbishment to existing buildings and increase rental income
– Proximity to all major hubs within moments being Kogarah CBD, Private and Public Hospitals, Brighton-Le-Sands, Princes Highway, M8 Stage 1, M5 along with Port Botany and Sydney Airport.
Kogarah’s industrial precinct is arguably one of the most convenient business precincts in Southern Sydney located almost directly in the middle between Sutherland Shire and Sydney CBD & Botany. Opportunities to secure freehold industrial properties within the greater Sydney region as a whole are few and far between, let alone in such a prime position.
This property is being offered for sale by way of Expressions of Interest closing 5pm (AEDT) Thursday, 9th November 2023.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
By Private Appointment
For further information, please contact the exclusive selling agents:
0477 880 576
0429 228 460