CPG are pleased to present for sale via public online auction this freehold, mixed use property in amongst one of St George’s most bustling shopping strips including well known destination businesses such as Penshurst Hotel, BWS Liquor, IGA, Jetts Fitness, Penshurst RSL and many more, and only 200m* from Penshurst Station.
Ideal for the astute investor looking to maximise an underdeveloped site and generate strong rental income, or to an owner occupier to make a purpose built retail premises and have secondary income from an additional level.
* Underdeveloped 221m²* land area
* 135m²* building area
* Rear lane access and adjoining public carpark
* Current passing income from long standing tenant, The Cheesecake Shop – a business proven to be stable amidst lockdowns
* PRIME location only 200m* from Penshurst station
* Retail strip with many highly successful and long standing businesses such as Penshurst Hotel, BWS Liquor, IGA, Jetts Fitness,
Penshurst RSL and many more
* B2 – Local Centre zoning allowing for mixed use (commercial and residential)
* Floor space ratio of 2:1, potential total building area of 442m²* (STCA)
* 15m* Building height limit
Thursday 23rd September 2021
Online at 12:00pm
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact exclusive sales agents Ryan McMahon 0429 228 460 or Greg Carr 0477 880 576.