Located in a prime position on the Princes Highway, this brand new fully renovated showroom boasts extensive frontage with complete floor to ceiling glazing and is a freestanding building, allowing you to maximise on rear yard for parking, loading or further usage.
The property has recently undergone a complete renovation after fire damage, featuring a brand new roof, walls, painted exposed ceiling, LED lighting, 2 x disabled access toilets with showers and a brand new glass facade through the entire frontage of the property.
Other features include:
– 275m²* floor space of open square layout
– Rear roller door directly into showroom
– Warm shell offering, saving cost and time on fit-outs
– Rear area for parking of up to 12* vehicles
– Ample additional council parking
– Freestanding premises, no strata rates, and no adjoining tenancies
– Opposite well-known retail strip, home to famous Paul’s Hamburgers, among others
– Surrounded by high-density residential and bay side location
– Rear access via Karooma Place
– Flexible lease terms available
For further information contact exclusive leasing agent Ryan McMahon on 0429 228 460