CPG are pleased to present for sale by public auction, two properties on a combined 1,953m²* of land in the tightly held and highly sought after industrial precinct of Carlton.
Suitable for owner occupiers, developers and investors alike, 47 & 49 Planthurst Road presents a unique opportunity in such a tightly held industrial pocket where land holdings of this size are rarely available. The property presents a mix of owner occupier and tenanted spaces with potential on increasing the rental income whilst planning on re-developing.
The Carlton industrial area is positioned just off the Princes Highway, only 2km* to Hurstville centre and 3km* to Kogarah Town Centre and Train Station.
• 1,953m²* of land over two separate lots
• 470m²* of building
• Combination of 3 tenancies and owner occupied spaces
• Current income of $68,550.07 pa + GST with future upside
• Zoned IN2: Light Industrial
• FSR 1:1 and 12m building height limit
• Suitable for owner occupiers and re-development (STCA)
• Tightly held industrial highly sort after precinct
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact selling agents Damen Astey on 0431 817 616 or Greg Carr on 0477 880 576.
Open for Inspection:
12.30pm to 1.00pm Tuesday’s
9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th November, and 7th December 2021
Tuesday 7th December 2021
On-Site at 12:30pm