CPG are pleased to present to the market through expressions of interest campaign one of the largest industrial land opportunities remaining in the St George/Georges River region with a favourable low site coverage.
51A Anderson Road is situated in the Mortdale/Peakhurst industrial precinct, a highly centralised location in the greater Sydney region within the immediate vicinity of Forest Road, King Georges Road, the M5 Motorway and the new M8 Motorway (WestConnex). Mortdale adjoins Peakhurst to form the largest industrial precinct in the St George/Georges River region, making it a highly sought after and tightly held area lacking new commercial/industrial development.
This property is an excellent opportunity for developers looking to capitalise on the lack of industrial land available for commercial development in Southern Sydney and Sydney as a whole, or for owner occupiers to capitalise on the low site coverage and develop a brand new facility or have a large raw land area for operations in a convenient central location.
• 6,208m²* total land area
• 1,950m²* building area
• High power supply with on-site substation
• IN2 Light industrial zoning
• Building height increased to 16m in recent re-zoning
• Gas connection to site
• Large raw yard area
• Ideal development site with majority of property being undeveloped land
• Prime Southern Sydney location
• 21km to Port Botany* and 23km south of Sydney CBD*
• Within the immediate vicinity of Forest Road, King Georges Road, the M5 Motorway and the new M8 Motorway (WestConnex)
• Located in largest industrial precinct in St George/Georges River region
For further information please contact agents Ryan McMahon on 0429 228 460 or Hayden Bennett on 0477 665 455.
Open for Inspection:
Expressions of Interest Closing:
5pm Tuesday 22nd February 2022