CPG is pleased to present 52 Kitchener Parade, Bankstown to the market for sale via Public Auction.
A well-maintained, two-storey, full brick, freestanding commercial building with basement car park, centrally located within a tightly held pocket of Bankstown CBD.
Key features include:
• 486.90m²* land area
• 410m²* lettable building area
• Comprises of three (3) individual units split over two (2) tenants
• Basement parking for up to nine (9) cars*
• Multi tenanted investment with diversified annual income
• Suites are separately metered, with glass façades to a common courtyard, providing excellent natural light to each suite
• Each suite contains amenities on both floors
• Zoned B4: Mixed Use under Bankstown Local Environmental Plan 2015
• 13m* frontage to Kitchener Parade
• Council car park at the rear of the property accessed from Meredith Street
• Conveniently located within close distance to Bankstown Station (450m* south), Bankstown Central (700m* east), Western Sydney University Campus (500m* east) & Hume Highway (1km* north)
• Combined rental income of $166,960.00 pa + GST*
Opportunities to acquire freehold buildings within the highly sought-after Bankstown commercial precinct are seldom. 52 Kitchener Parade presents as an excellent purchase for an astute investor or eventual owner occupier. Don’t pass this incredible opportunity to purchase a well constructed commercial building in a prime CBD location.
This property is being offered for sale by way of Public Auction, being held on Thursday 27th July from 6pm (AEST) at Level 3, 56 Kitchener Parade, Bankstown NSW 2200.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION
Wednesdays 12:00pm to 12:45pm
For further information, please contact the exclusive selling agents:
0490 083 759
0477 880 576