CPG is pleased to present 52 Kitchener Parade, Bankstown to the market for sale via Public Auction.
A well-maintained, two-storey, full brick, freestanding commercial building with a basement car park, centrally located within a tightly held pocket of Bankstown CBD.
Key features include:
• 486.9m²* land area
• 410m²* lettable building area
• Comprises of three (3) individual units split over two (2) tenants
• Basement parking for up to nine (9) cars*
• Multi-tenanted investment with diversified annual income
• Suites are separately metered, with glass façades to a common courtyard, providing excellent natural light to each suite
• Each suite contains amenities on both floors
• Zoned B4: Mixed Use under Bankstown Local Environmental Plan 2015
• 13m* frontage to Kitchener Parade
• Council car park at the rear of the property accessed from Meredith Street
• Conveniently located within close distance to Bankstown Station (450m* south), Bankstown Central (700m* east), Western Sydney University Campus (500m* east) & Hume Highway (1km* north)
• Combined rental income of $166,960.00 pa + GST*
Opportunities to acquire freehold buildings within the highly sought-after Bankstown commercial precinct are seldom. 52 Kitchener Parade presents as an excellent purchase for an astute investor or eventual owner-occupier. Don’t pass this incredible opportunity to purchase a well-constructed commercial building in a prime CBD location.
This property is being offered for sale by way of Public Auction, being held on Thursday 27th July from 6 pm (AEST) at Level 3, 56 Kitchener Parade, Bankstown NSW 2200.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION
Wednesdays 12:00 pm to 12:45 pm
For further information, please contact the exclusive selling agents:
0490 083 759
0477 880 576