CPG are pleased to present to the market for lease, this rare opportunity to secure short term warehousing and land storage in Southern Sydney. The site is comprised of 2 large warehouses, a lower ground secure storage basement and office buildings with improvements such as heavy power and direct fibre cable accessing up to 200mps download speed and yard areas – occupy the whole site or lease separately.
62 Blackshaw Avenue is situated in the Mortdale/Peakhurst industrial precinct, a highly centralised location in the greater Sydney region within the immediate vicinity of Forest Road, King Georges Road, the M5 Motorway and the new M8 Motorway (WestConnex).
Building 1: 1,686m²* (includes office spaces of 575m²*)
Building 2: 1,204m²* (warehouse only)
Combined Yards: 1,180m²*
Total Lettable Area: 4,660m²*
– Modest warehouse clearance up to 5.5m
– Short term leases available from 6-12 months
– Direct fiber cable to the property providing up to 200mbps download speed already installed and wired throughout with cat-6 cabling
– Renovated modern offices with excellent natural light
– Substantial building improvements such as new roller doors, LED lighting, substantial re-wiring and electrical upgrades, multi-zone alarm system and more (full list of improvements available on request)
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive leasing agents Ryan McMahon on 0429 228 460 or Hayden Bennett on 0477 665 455.