CPG are pleased to present to the market through expressions of interest this rare industrial land opportunity in Southern Sydney, suitable for owner-occupiers, developers or value add investors.
62 Blackshaw Avenue is situated in the Mortdale/Peakhurst industrial precinct, a highly centralised location in the greater Sydney region within the immediate vicinity of Forest Road, King Georges Road, the M5 Motorway and the new M8 Motorway (WestConnex). Mortdale adjoins Peakhurst to form the largest industrial precinct in the St George/Georges River region, making it a highly sought after and tightly held area lacking new commercial/industrial development.
The site is comprised of 2 large warehouse and office buildings with improvements such as heavy power and direct fiber cable accessing up to 200mps download speed and is currently leased to Eroma Wholesale for $412,000.00 pa NET + GST until June 2024 with no option, providing flexible opportunities for occupation, development or value add.
– 5,278m²* land area
– 3,500m²* building area over 2 separate warehouses
– Bonus 900m²* mezzanine ideal for any warehousing/pack and send business
– 500m²* under slab basement storage with drive up access
– Multi-tenancy or multi-occupancy opportunity
– Direct fiber cable to the property providing up to 200mbps download speed already installed and wired throughout with cat-6 cabling
– Renovated modern offices with excellent natural light
– Substantial building improvements such as new roller doors, LED lighting, substantial re-wiring and electrical upgrades, multi-zone alarm system and more (full list of improvements available on request)
– Freehold industrial land holding, one of the largest remaining sites in the area
– Rental income of $412,000.00 pa NET + GST, leased to June 2024 with no option
– Ideal occupier or value-add investor opportunity to position yourself within a strong Sydney industrial precinct
– Potential redevelopment site with landbank opportunity in an area lacking in any new business park development
To arrange an inspection or for further information, please contact the exclusive sales agents Ryan McMahon on 0429 228 460 or Hayden Bennett on 0477 665 455.
Open For Inspection:
Expressions of Interest:
Closing Friday 24th March 2023 at 5:00pm