CPG are pleased to present to the market through expressions of interest this incredibly rare freestanding industrial opportunity in Southern Sydney, suitable for owner-occupiers, investors and developers alike.
62 Blackshaw Avenue is located in the inner Southern Sydney suburb of Mortdale, a highly centralised location in the greater Sydney region within the immediate vicinity of Forest Road, King Georges Road, the M5 Motorway and new M8 Motorway (WestConnex). It is 21kms to Port Botany* and 23kms south of Sydney CBD*. Mortdale adjoins Peakhurst to form a highly sought after and tightly held commercial/industrial precinct lacking new commercial development.
The site is comprised of 2 large warehouse and office buildings fit for a modern business to occupy with substantial improvements such as heavy power and direct fibre cable accessing up to 200mps download speed, providing flexible opportunities for immediate occupation, investment or both.
– 5,278m²* land area
– 3,500m²* building area over 2 separate buildings
– Ample hardstand yard
– Multi-tenancy or multi-occupancy opportunity
– Direct fibre cable to the property providing up to 200mbps download speed already installed and wired throughout with cat-6 cabling, save money and move in immediately
– Additional 900m²* mezzanine (available to stay or be removed)
– Renovated modern offices with excellent natural light
– Substantial building improvements such as new roller doors, LED lighting, substantial re-wiring and electrical upgrades (full list of improvements available on request)
– Freehold property
– Leaseback available at 5% Net from Multinational tenant Eroma Wholesale
– Potential redevelopment site with landbank opportunity
To arrange an inspection or for further information on what is sure to be Southern Sydney’s most exciting freehold industrial opportunity of 2020, contact exclusive sales agents Ryan McMahon on 0429 228 460 or Hayden Bennett on 0477 665 455.
Expressions of interest
Closing 5:00pm 9th October 2020