– This high quality warehousing facility is located on the north eastern corner of The Crescent and Vanessa Street, Kingsgrove.
– Only 950 metre * walk to Kingsgrove station, and 1.1km* (2 min drive) to the M5 Motorway Entrance to head east back toward the city, the airport and container terminals.
– Currently occupied as a warehousing and distribution freight forwarding facility, this building offers the versatility to any warehousing or manufacturing use.
– Currently, the building has 400 Amps of power supply available with the potential to increase to 800 Amps if required.
– All of the office space is on the ground level, truck access is via the quiet, wide, side street, with a 480m²* awning area for all weather truck loading and unloading.
– Area A and B total 6,822m²* including the 480m²* loading dock.
CALL TODAY TO INSPECT – MATTHEW McHARDY 0418 280 799