Ray White Commercial Eastern Suburbs & CPG South West are pleased to present 78 Hermitage Road West Ryde for Auction sale.
Situated in one of Sydney’s most tightly held industrial precincts, this significant land holding is ideal for investors, owner occupiers and developers.
Prominently located, the key features of this truly rare opportunity are:
• Prime corner location
• Level land approx. 1618 sqm
• Hermitage Road frontage approx. 31.86 metres
• The Nook Avenue frontage approx. 50.98 metres
• Zoned IN2 Light Industrial, City of Ryde
• FSR 1:1, Height Limit 10m
• Expired leases favour development
• Currently one large factory approx. 672 sqm, divided into two tenancies
• One side vacant, approx. 400 sqm suit owner occupier
• Adjoining factory approx. 272 sqm with long established mechanic workshop tenancy
• High clearance, column free accommodation
• Rear yard leased for vehicle storage
• Located only metres to Victoria Road
• High profile neighbours include Pet Barn and Officeworks
• The new Meadowbank Education & Employment Precinct is only a short walk away
With a light industrial zoning, generous development controls and no lease restrictions, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
78 Hermitage Road will be sold by Public Auction, Wednesday 31 August 2022 at 6pm, Level 3/56 Kitchener Pde, Bankstown.
Open for inspection Tuesday’s & Thursday’s 11:00am – 11:30am.
Contact Agent for an Information pack:
m. 0450 440 799
m. 0401 451 889
m. 0418 244 566