436 Burwood Road, Belmore is located where Burwood Road meets Leylands Parade, which is a prominent corner position with strong exposure.
The floor plate can be divided into two, with areas available from 280m² – 580m².
Half of this area is currently occupied by a gym user. Other gyms/physical users within the Health & Lifestyle sector are invited to come take a look at this space. The large internal clearance and concrete slab, lends itself to a variety of different operators. The space has an abundance of natural light and is a blank canvass and attracts itself to businesses of all kinds.
Commercial/Retail users of all kind are invited to inspect this area as the Landlord offers flexibility around the nature of the operator.
Other features of the site include:
* Large panoramic rooftop with city views.
* Comfortable walking distance to Belmore Railway Station
* Zoned B2 local centre, permitting with consent a variety of uses including commercial, educational, medical and centre based child care facilities, registered clubs etc.
* On-site, secure garage parking which is rear lane accessible
* All levels of the building are serviced by a lift.
* All levels are serviced by their own amenities, which include male and female toilets