436 Burwood Road, Belmore is located where Burwood Road meets Leylands Parade, which is a prominent corner position with strong exposure.
The floor plate can be divided into two, with areas available from 250m² – 580m²
This level of the building is currently fitted out to suit your traditional office operator. With a great balance between open plan and partitioned area, these spaces are move-in ready.
Other features of the site include:
* Excellent natural light filtering throughout.
* Large panoramic rooftop with city views.
* Comfortable walking distance to Belmore Railway Station
* Zoned B2 local centre, permitting with consent a variety of uses including commercial, educational, medical and centre based child care facilities, registered clubs etc.
* On-site, secure garage parking which is rear lane accessible
* All levels of the building are serviced by a lift.
* All levels are serviced by their own amenities, which include male and female toilets