Located on a busy location feeding the suburbs of Grey’s Point and Gymea and surrounding is this 48m²* shop + 35m²* of outdoor deck seating area. Completely fitted out and ready for business. This is a prime opportunity for the astute foodie looking to set themselves up without the headache and major costs of fitting out.
Excellently positioned to capitalise on foot traffic from the local high school, chemist and nearby doctors surgery along with a large residential catchment area:
Other highlights include:
* Allocated parking plus neighbouring public car park
* Bus stop conveniently located in front of the building
* Disabled lift access
* 2 ambulant toilets and 1 handicap toilet
* Undercover Merbau timber decking
* Bi-fold full-length glass doors
* Grease trap installed
* Mechanical ventilation
* Directly adjacent to leafy Council Reserve
All existing equipment available for purchase or lease subject to negotiations with the landlord
Contact Jackson Chambers on 0476 001 048 or Hayden Bennett on 0477 665 455 for more information or to arrange an inspection.