Located just off King Georges Road in Hurstville’s commercial sector, this 114m²* ground floor office space allows for signage to Bridge Street while having ease of parking (registered and visitors) and a position opposite major office buildings.
This property can be secured with vacant possession or with a long term leaseback in place at a 5% NET return, making it ideal for any investor or owner occupier looking for a renovated modern office with ground floor position and exposure potential.
– 114m²* total area
– Recent substantial renovation including new carpet throughout, new zoned ducted air-conditioning and electric keypad entry with a security system
– Potential rental income of $39,000 p.a. after outgoings (circa 5% NET)
– Offering of a brand new 3 year x 3 year lease IF desired
– 2 car spaces on title + visitor spaces
– Signage and exposure on ground floor positioning
– Floor to ceiling glass in reception area with new tiled flooring
– Great natural lighting
– 2 partitioned offices, boardroom and open plan work area
– Self-contained kitchenette and bathroom with separate toilet
– Ample storage throughout
– Immediate access to King Georges Road, Forest Road, and only a short drive to the M5 motorway
– Nearby to Hurstville train station and bus transport along with a short stroll to Penshurst station and retail strip
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact exclusive CPG sales agent Ryan McMahon on 0429 228 460.