CPG and Henderson & Horning are pleased to present to market for sale Suites 202 & 203/22 Belgrave Street, Kogarah, 250m²* of office space in a prime Kogarah CBD location on the corner of Belgrave and Kensington Street, between St George private and public hospitals and Kogarah Train Station, with ample nearby café’s, restaurants, public transport and other professional businesses, an ideal location for any office working environment and business hub.
The property is currently operated as a shared office facility with a fully systemised operation easily understood to be taken over, with tenants on a mixture of fixed leases and month to month leases – offering the opportunity for a purchaser seeking both a premises to operate their business from whilst at the same time having rental income, OR the astute investor to have the premises fully leased as a positively geared investment with a potential fully leased NET income of $118,000.00 pa + GST.
– 250m²* of total office space on title
– Located in central Kogarah position on the corner of Belgrave Street & Kensington Street
– 5 allocated car spaces
– High speed NBN internet and Wi-Fi throughout office
– Secure swipe key and fob access throughout office
– Offered with entire existing fit-out including 8 offices, 11 desks, 2 board/meeting rooms and a large kitchen
– Location provides excellent access to local amenities such as Kogarah station, bus services and café/food takeaways ideal for an office building and business hub
– In the centre of Kogarah Medical hub only short distance to the public and private hospitals, located amongst many other medical professionals
– Opportunity for a purchaser to secure both property and goodwill of current operating shared office/hot desk business
– Ideal for a purchaser seeking both a premises to operate their business from whilst at the same time having a positively geared investment
– Potential for purchaser to upsize and downsize as time goes on efficiently by taking over or relinquishing a new space as it becomes available, rather than finding an office of one size and being stuck with it – massive flexibility with rental upside if business declines
– Current NET income of $93,208.18 pa + GST
– Potential FULLY LEASED NET INCOME (after expenses) of $123,000.00 pa + GST with room to improve rents
– Fully systemised business operation, easily understood to be taken over
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents Ryan McMahon on 0429 228 460, Bill Rees on 0416 161 477 or Will Mulvihill on 0417 233 963.