CPG is proud to exclusively offer via public auction this 365m²* warehouse located in the highly sought after Carlton industrial district, being only moments to the Princes Highway, King Georges Road the M5 and M8 motorways, centrally located to capitalise on major arterial roads whilst being conveniently located at the gateway between St George and Sutherland Shire (Tom Ugly’s Bridge).
Ideal for both occupiers or investors, the property is currently leased to a reputable tenant (F45 Carlton) and has 3 years remaining, providing the ideal opportunity for an owner occupier to secure their ideal business location and wait for the lease to end whilst collecting generous rental income, or for the investor seeking a high quality industrial investment with a tenant seeking to stay long term.
Key Features include;
• 365m²* Building Area
• 6 x Secure basement car spaces
• Insulated warehouse
• Renovated office space with air-conditioning
• Male and female amenities and a shower, both also renovated
• Additional 12m² storage area.
• Street Front Exposure and Signage opportunities
• Leased investment with future opportunities to Occupy
• Rental income of $68,330.00 pa + GST
• Located between King Georges Road and Princes Highway
• Tightly held industrial district, strata warehouses in Carlton rarely ever are for sale
For further information please contact our exclusive agents Damen Astey M:0431 817 616 or Ryan McMahon M: 0429 228 460.
Open for Inspection: Tuesdays 11-11:30am
Auction: Sold Prior