CPG is pleased to present to market for sale via offers the rare opportunity to secure a strata industrial/warehouse unit in prime position, located in Kogarah’s exclusive, 2 street only industrial district, an ideal location for any businesses that operate extensively in South Sydney and the Eastern Suburbs but may commute from St George or Sutherland Shire regions, being right in the middle of the main route into Sydney CBD
Currently tenanted on a month to month lease, this 265m² strata unit in a strata of only TWO total is suitable for any occupiers OR potential tenants seeking a functional workshop/storage space. This property has benefit from both off-street parking and 4 allocated car spaces.
– Corner positioned unit offering exposure and branding opportunities
– 265m² total building area
– 181m² ground floor warehouse and showroom space (facing street) with glass façade
– 42m² first floor office with additional 42m² storage area
– Modest internal clearance with sloped roof providing warehouse clearance up to 7m*
– Zoned IN2 Light Industrial
– Strata of only TWO units total
– Kogarah is a highly sought-after industrial/business area as opportunity for industry to be positioned within a prime geographical location
– Production avenue is located off Rocky Point Road providing ability to travel to both Sutherland Shire, OR Sydney CBD
– Pleasant outlook opposite Scarborough Park playing fields and its amenities and significant public parking.
– Proximity to all major hubs within moments being Kogarah CBD, Private and Public Hospitals, Brighton-Le-Sands, Princes Highway, M8 Stage 1, M5 along with Port Botany and Sydney Airport. 16-28 Production Avenue is arguably one of the most convenient business precincts in Southern Sydney.
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusively appointed selling agents Ryan McMahon (0429 228 460) or Hayden Bennett (0477 665 455) of Commercial Property Group.