Attention occupiers and investors, CPG are pleased to present to the market for sale this immaculately renovated street facing 195m²* warehouse unit with high internal clearance. Centrally located within the tightly held Peakhurst industrial district, only a short distance to King Georges Road, the M5 & M8 Motorways, and Sydney Airport.
Not only is 55-59 Norman Street is one of Peakhurst’s most modern and highly sought after warehouse complexes, but this unit is also offered with an extensive high quality internal renovation, with painted and sealed floors, refurbished office and amenities, new lighting and wiring, polished concrete floors in the showroom and more, offering the ultimate turn key opportunity for any occupier or investor.
– 120m²* high clearance warehouse floorspace
– 25m²* street facing showroom with direct street access
– 50m²* office with floor to ceiling windows
– 25m²* mezzanine area (additional, not on title)
– Air-conditioned office and mezzanine with forklift access
– Storage shelving and racks in warehouse available to remain
– Refurbished kitchenette and amenities
– Two toilets and shower
– Monthly tenancy offering flexibility of lease term and no GST payable on sale
– Keyless swipe entry, remote controlled roller door and security alarm system
– LED lighting throughout premises
– 3 phase power
– 2 allocated car spaces
– Loading zone in front of roller door
For further information regarding this quality opportunity, please contact the exclusive sales agents Ryan McMahon on 0429 228 460 or Jackson Chambers 0476 001 048.