Attention occupiers and investors, CPG are pleased to present to the market for public auction this functional 213m²* high clearance warehouse unit with bonus mezzanine storage, centrally located within the tightly held Peakhurst industrial district only a short distance to King Georges Road, the M5 & M8 Motorways and Sydney Airport.
63 Norman Street is one of Peakhurst’s most highly sought after warehouse complexes, having ample allocated parking for each unit, large turning circles making truck and large vehicle access easy, allocated container loading zones, whilst also being an automotive and manufacturing friendly complex – Making the unit suitable for most warehouse/manufacturing/automotive users looking to occupy OR invest in a high quality industrial warehouse with a short term leaseback in place in a complex that has had a zero rate of vacancy in the past 12 months.
Other quality features include:
– 190m²* warehouse floor space
– 23m²* office space with room to extend if needed
– 70m²* bonus mezzanine with high clearance and forklift access
– Drainage and waste collection installed in warehouse floor
– Automotive and manufacturing friendly complex
– Short term lease in place returning $57,200.00 pa Gross + GST
– Male and female amenities with showers in each
– High internal clearance of up to 7.5m*
– Motorised roller door
– Tilt slab construction
– Central Sydney location within the immediate vicinity of Forest Road, King Georges Road, the M5 and M8 Motorways (WestConnex). It is 13km to Sydney Airport*, 21km to Port Botany* and 23kms south of Sydney CBD*
For further information regarding this quality opportunity please contact the exclusive sales agents Ryan McMahon on 0429 228 460 or Damen Astey on 0431 817 616, or attend one of our open for inspections as below.
Open for Inspection:
1:00pm to 1:30pm Wednesdays
Thursday 21st July 2022
On-site at 12:30pm