CPG are pleased to present for sale, this rare opportunity to secure the last remaining unit from 10 that were for sale in one of Sydney’s most tightly held industrial and warehousing precincts. Moments to the M5 Motorway and King Georges Road, the location is most desirable.
109A Bonds Road, Riverwood is centrally located between the M5 Motorway (1.8km*), Canterbury Road (700m*) and King Georges Road (1.4km*), providing excellent access to all major road networks across Greater Sydney
Unit 20 is Ideal for both occupiers or investors, being currently leased with 2 years remaining, providing the ideal opportunity for an owner occupier to secure their ideal business location and wait for the lease to end whilst collecting generous rental income, or for the investor seeking a high quality industrial investment with a tenant seeking to stay long term.
Key Features of last remaining unit:
• 210m²* total area on title
• Internal clearance up to 7m*
• Efficient use of space with office extending over parking providing maximum cubic capacity warehousing
• Three allocated parking spaces
• Toilet and kitchenettes to both warehouse and office levels
• Modern concrete tilt slab construction
• Leased until April 2024 with no option to renew
• Rental income of $39,000.00 pa + GST (below market rate)
• Zoned IN1: General Industrial
• Highly desirable and functional warehouse units. CPG’s average days on market for the last 5 transaction within the complex is a mere 56 days!
• 1.8km (4min drive) to M5 on and off ramps* and is only 3km to Sydney Airport*, 19km to Port Botany* and 20kms south of Sydney CBD*.
For further information on this rare offering, please contact exclusive sales agents Ryan McMahon on 0429 228 460 or Hayden Bennett 0477 665 455.