CPG is excited to present this Torrens title freestanding industrial building within the tightly held suburb of Carlton. Located on the popular Planthurst Road, this two-level building provides the opportunity to occupy all or part area or left leased as a fully tenanted investment.
Carlton industrial area is positioned just off the Princes Highway, only 2km* to Hurstville centre and 3km* to Kogarah Town Centre and Train Station.
• Total building area of 720m²*
• Land area of 993m²*
• 18m* frontage to Planthurst Road
• Two-level building with two tenants
• Combined rental of $107,370.48 pa + GST
• Full brick and concrete construction
• Side driveway access
• Rear yard with awning area
• Three-phase power
• Multiple roller doors
• Occupied by Plumbers Supplies Co-operative
• Bathroom facilities to each level
• Flexible layout to allow for a variety of uses
• Zoned IN2 – Light Industrial
55 Planthurst Road is ideally suited to the investor or owner-occupier. Opportunities to own such significant industrial property within this prime and sought-after locations are becoming increasingly rare.
For further information please contact Hayden Bennett on 0477 665 455, Damen Astey on 0431 817 616 or Greg Carr on 0477 880 576.
Open for Inspection:
2:00pm to 2:30pm Tuesdays
5th, 12th, 19th & 26th November and 3rd & 10th December 2019
Onsite – 12:30pm Wednesday 11th December 2019