CPG are pleased to present to the market for lease this three level commercial/industrial building offering a total of 1,270m²* of lettable area, located in one of the Peakhurst/Mortdale area’s busiest and most exposed thoroughfares on Roberts Avenue only 2 doors up from Mortdale Plaza (Woolworths).
Currently operated by a plastic card printing business the workshop has received significant upgrades, being fully airconditioned and sealed with polished concrete floors and floating ceiling, a 32KW solar system and LED lighting, meaning the property can be utilised as either a standard manufacturing & storage facility OR a creative space with majority office, significant basement parking and high rear storage.
– 580m²* lower ground basement/workshop
– 540m²* upper ground warehouse/workshop
– 150m²* first floor office
– Freehold building, no strata neighbours and associated issues
– Lower ground floor workshop/warehouse space with drive-up access, with further workshop space to be created as needed from ground floor basement/storage
– Two pleasant, well presented office spaces facing Roberts Avenue, providing ample natural light and trophy positioning for a business owner
– Well-constructed building with concrete slabs, brick work and NEW metal roofing
– Significant building upgrades such as polished concrete floors, air-conditioning throughout workshop space and offices, 32KW solar system on roof, LED lighting and electrical sub-board upgrades
– Exposure to thousands of potential customers daily
– Ideal for owner occupiers seeking a freehold commercial/industrial building with quality finishes, traditional warehouse workshop space and exposure
– Potential to be use upper ground workshop space as creative open office as it is fully air-conditioned, has floating ceiling AND would have no issues with parking due to large basement on lower ground
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive agents Ryan McMahon on 0429 228 460 or Jackson Chambers on 0476 001 048.