CPG are pleased to present to market for sale via expressions of interest this significant land holding and development opportunity of 24,729m²* within 5 minutes of Goulburn CBD and only 3 minutes to Charles Sturt University Goulburn Campus.
As part of the Southern growth corridor, Goulburn is continuing to grow both in size and popularity as reflected in the impressive 27.8% increase in median housing prices and 15.4% increase in median rental price over the past 12 months (based on realestate.com statistics).
The site is offered with potential CDC for 18 town houses facing Chantry Street (covering only 18% of total site) and a PENDING development application for an additional 86 apartments, commercial and retail over 3 separate buildings, 12 more residential dwellings and public parks and plaza’s – However with a flexible R1 General Residential and IN2 Light Industrial zoning the site offers the potential for development OR land subdivision of almost any scope.
– 24,729m²* total land area over 10 separate titles
– Mixture of R1 General Residential and IN2 Light Industrial zonings
– Site is only 3.2km (5 minute drive) to Goulburn town Centre, CBD and Train Station
– Strategic location within immediate vicinity of Charles Sturt University, NSW Police academy, Tully Park Golf Club and Mulawaree High School
– Fully serviced site (water, electricity, sewage, gas)
– GROWTH REGION: 27.8% increase in median housing prices and 15.4% increase in median rental prices over the past 12 months (based on realestate.com statistics)
– Goulburn experiencing undersupply of housing lots and increased demand, with only a 0.68% vacancy rate*
– Ideally positioned to access the Hume Highway (1.5 hours to Sydney, 45 minutes to Canberra)
– 3 separate street frontages (potential 3 separate accesses to site)
– Offered with potential mixed development across whole site including duplexes, townhouses, apartment buildings, commercial buildings and public parks
– Potential for land subdivision
For further information and all DA documentation, please contact the exclusive selling agents Ryan McMahon on 0429 228 460 or Damen Astey on 0431 817 616.
Expressions of Interest:
Closing Thursday 24th November 2022 at 5:00pm